Sunday, 3 June 2012

I am an onion.

Yo yo yo yo to you all!

There is just one question on everyone's mind; When will these shingles ever ever ever end? I'm not joking when I say there are scabs hidden beneath the scabs hidden beneath the scabs and hidden underneath the hidden scabs is more weeping death and doom. They are generally getting better but jesus christ they're not exactly running off limping. Judging by the size of some of the sores that are still left the shingles won't be gone by the time my antibiotics run out, I might need to go and get some more from L'Ospital. Walking is much better now, although perhaps because I've worn off all my nerve endings.

I also have some really bad stomach ache this evening. But a very weird sort of stomach ache. More a circular ache, as if I swallowed a frisbee. Frisbee. Frisbee. I think I spelt that right. I'll never know because I'm too lazy for spellcheck, ahahahahahaha in the battle of me vs words I have lost and I don't care because I'm going for a sleep.

Night night night night night,
Constanzistan :) xXxXxXx

P.s I'm not sure whether I want to laugh or cry this evening, a lot has dawned on me and it's sort of hysterical but also some of it is sad and some happy. Cancer poses problems that only cancer can pose, it's like Jungle Run but with organs. The path is a rocky one, I may keep falling over but every now and then I find a penny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aha! You have a thought!