Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Bit less bladdered but potentially more bladdered :S

A mixed bag for you this evening! The first thing I should tell you is that WOOOOHOOOO MY CHIMERISM IS 98% THIS IS THE MOST NEARLY CURED I'VE EVER BEEN WAHEY WOOHOO PARTY CUP OF TEA WILD NIGHT OF CIVILISATION IV FUCK YEAH YESSSSS and the second thing I should tell you is that I suspect I have e.coli again. Some you win, some you lose and some you wish would bugger off out your bladder. Let me elaborate :)

It is yesterday. Grumpy receptionist answers phone. Attempting to obtain knowledge and answers impossible. Want to know chimerism. Want to know if transplant is successful. Want to know if I will live to see 22 but aparently this is not important. Woman tells me to shoo people will phone me back. It is today. No one has phoned back. Phone again, woohoo, one of the lovely transplant nurses answers who is blissfully unaware that I phoned yesterday, massive thankyou to yesterday's receptionist for passing on my message clearly and effectively. CHIMERISM IS 98%. PARTY. How am I? I say I am fine. More on that later. Have more party as I now have no hospital for almost three weeks! I also haven't been for one and a bit weeks which makes this perhaps the longest break from hospital since I was diagnosed which is both a good and bad thing but mainly a good thing probably I just get a bit hospital-sick and miss it and want a big Hallamshire hug.

Anyway, I have freedom I should be enjoying so I'd better shut up and dance around minus my abdomen because it definitely doesn't hurt a lot because I definitely don't have e.coli. I have bloody e.coli again, don't I? No, I don't. Everyone has pains where their liver should be. Everyone does. I do not have e.coli. If I have e.coli I will be filled with tablets that I can't take with milk or eat cheese near and that will be very sad and it's only pain the e.coli will go away by itself if I eat enough crisps THAT'S HOW SCIENCE WORKS SHUT UP. I don't even put raw chicken up my urethra (disclaimer- this is not how you get e.coli in your bladder should you all start thinking I'm weird) so I can't even get e.coli the one before was just a typing error they meant to put YEAH CONSTANZE HAS GOT A SEXY dECOLItage but they were a bit shit with words and if I have e.coli again I will be sad because I can't even piss on people without worrying (this again isn't something I do or would ever do but it's nice to know that if anyone ever gets stung by a jellyfish then I can help even though I'm not convinced that works and I'm not even sure if you can spread bladder e.coli with pissing but I think maybe you can and argh) and I don't want to roll around in e.coli pain all over again even though I am doing now but I'm not because I DON'T HAVE E.COLI!

98% cured. I don't even care about that 3% error and I could technincally be less cured, that means I'm only two per cent cancer so if I just chop off the little bit of me that's still leukaemia-y then I'll be cured, bonza! The question is finding the right bit, and I'm not sure process of elimination will be good... *chops off foot* *checks chimerism* *still got cancer* *chops off other foot* *checks chimerism* *still got cancer* *chops off nose* *checks chimerism* *still got cancer* *that's because your nose is just cartilage you idiot* *chops off clavicle* *checks chimerism* *still got cancer*... It's going to be a long night...

There are so many reasons why I shouldn't be a doctor.

Constanzistanzistanzistan :)

xXx

P.s For those of you concerned that I'm in e.coli denial (which I am), I'll phone up tomorow if it still hurts, don't worry. I'm not that much of a rebel, jesus christ! I want to make sure I didn't just sleep on my liver funny before I start screaming BACTERIA down the phone :)

P.p.s 98%!!! I might actually be cured one day, wouldn't that be novel!

3 comments:

  1. I just love your blog. :)

    And no, you can't have e.coli. You've had enough from the all-you-can-be-sick-with buffet of bacteria and virus' for the day (and probably the next 26 years), so no e.coli for you, young lady. *stern look

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realise - if you become cured then you have to change your website to constanzethegreatandhernonexistentsexyleukemia.something.com
    Just sayin', think ahead, someone else might buy the domain in preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plze explain what chimerism is in one of ur future posts. I keep searching but all I get is bloody wikipedia telling me about Lydia Fairchild and Karen Keegan.

    ReplyDelete

Aha! You have a thought!