Is this your opinion of my blog? If so, and you have 3 minutes of soare time hanging around, you could vote for my sexy blog to win such an award. But please, only vote if you actually like my blog. I presume you do, as you're on it, unless force reading it has become a new punishment by the secret police... Actually, bugger it, I accept sympathy votes too... *does big sad cancer eyes*
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/99792
Blame Gemma for the nomination. When my blog becomes like the bible or something she definitely gets the role of cancer disiple. She can sit at a table with me and eat bread and drink my blood and all the other stuff Jesus and his homies did. Yeahhh.
Still no news on chimo. It is a MYSTERY. I shall phone up tomorow. Maybe there will be a post, if the news is good... Or neutral. Or bad. It had better not be bad. I am taking my cancer back to the shop if it is...
Sleepiness is at an all time high. Last night were the celebrations of Jane Hogan's 21st birthday, and I was very greedy with curry/onion bhajis/chicken/cobra/jagermeister/candy sticks/anything I could put in my mouth and swallow. If I ate and drank like that every day, I would be Mr Blobby within days. *sigh* If only I knew the key to being able to eat like that all the time... Anyway, yes, much fun was had throwing ice cubes down cleavages and setting fire to things. Ooo, ooo, ooo, I nearly forgot. I went WITHOUT A WIG. I styled my hair all twenties. Kind of like this- http://www.morninggloryantiques.com/imagesJC/PhotoLadies/twbow1b.jpg but a lot messier. I thought I should probably embrace the new slight curl to my hair. MmmHmmm. A photo may appear soon.
That's all for today. Weisses fleisch Peaches for me now.
xXx
Thursday, 16 September 2010
Best health blog of 2010?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aha! You have a thought!