Ack! Must I educate all of my organs as to how to work properly?!? Last night, I ate a delicious fish stick, mayo and tabasco sandwich, then I made the mistake of drinking a build up milkshake of bananary doom, and wheeeeeeee, out come half of the UK's monthly quota of vomit.
Lungs- You are here to breathe, not pant.
Stomach- You are here to digest, not vomit.
Guts- You are here to process food, not expand with copious quantities of gas.
Legs- You are here to walk, not collapse.
Spine- You are here to suppost my body, not hurt.
Bone Marrow- You are here to make blood, not sit around lazing.
The list goes on, but I don't want to send you to sleep. Actually, that might be a really good leukaemia simulator. I'll just write a really shit and long blog post, you'll all get rate drowsy, and you can all play at cancer. Fun game. Do you think they'd make a version for the DS? Xbox? Finally, I am a successful games designer.
Still no word from the hormone man. I want hormones, damnit. How do you make a hormone? Don't pay her. Ahahahaha. I am the Queen of the Lolz.
Sorry for the more frequent posting than usual. You know I find blogging cathartic, and my cancer related frustrations are at an all time high. It's sort of emotionally gone like this, cancer-
First diagnosed- 100% jolly.
Transplant- 90% jolly, 10% cabin fever.
February- 70% jolly, 30% sad at prospect of dying.
Now- 85% jolly, 15% frustrated at being superill.
I would draw an arousing graph, but smelly blogger has no such function. Clearly written by a non-scientist.
Must go. Must do productive things. And not fall asleep. Although, last night, I had a dream that I was a drain-cover-polisher, I polishes all the drain covers until they turned to gold, and then I found a magic squirrel that helped me polish drain covers. I do productive things in my dreams.
Goodbye, followers of the Haemogoblin.
x
xxXxx
xXXxXXx
xxXxx
x
Yep. Too much time on my hands. Deffo.
P.s EVERYONE remember to come to my birthday drinkie poos. Friday the 13th, 8PM, the Crown. That's in Matlock, for all you people who aren't from the hellhole that is Smacklock.
Friday, 6 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mmmm, tasty tasty blog post. Definitely counts towards my five a day.
ReplyDeleteNooooo! I wasn't first! Or frist, if you follow the meme.
ReplyDeleteI can't make it to your birthday party, as much as I would like to. Hopefully many a photo will be uploaded of it.
So... I gather from the post that you're feeling a little rubbish. I'm afraid, people sometimes have such days. Perhaps not quite to the same extent, although I can't speak for all of them, I'm just me. From the symptoms, I would suggest you've just been on a long distance run. Lungs - lots of breathing, stomach functions shut down as adrenaline increases, processing food is also a tertiary function. Lets not forget the spine - after all, it's been supporting you for a while, occasionally it needs a break, long distance running included. Bone Marrow - two options: lots of garlic in your diet, or you were far too energetic for what it can cope with.
In my highly unmedical opinion, no more long distance running for you.
You're a physicist, and yet this blog has no graph function. This suggests a lack of research. Tsk tsk.
Um... what else? Illness will pass, I might not be a doctor, but statistically speaking you seem to be doing quite well, so by those same statistics, you will eventually come out of the trench of illness.
Dreams can tell a lot about a person - I'll get back to you on that one. ;)
Dream of contraptions.
Dom