Today had been a day of pain, ladies and gents... This crates the problem that I need to keep this post short, however there is a lot of news. I don't know, we'll see how it goes.
What's this pain? This awful, achey, constant, uber annoying pain? Well, it's in my legs, rendering them almost useless. I can barely walk. And I'm so tired. And having a bloody blood transfusion. And now have to poo and wee into sample bowls and write down everything I drink. Mondays suck.
Aside from that, I've had a lot of jolly news and a lot of jolly fun. The normal treatment for AML is 5ish rounds of chemo, 4 weeks in hospital, 10 days out, blerg. BUT, as I have this mental rare chromosone, I'll be treated with tablets at home for a few months, then have stem cell transplant and one SUPER HUGE MASSIVE dose of chemo and radiotherapy. Which will make me near dead for a month, but that route is still VERY preferable. Good old rare version of disease. I worked out that statistcally I'll be the only person of my age range in the country who'll have AML becaus of the Philadelphis gene! Constanze does not do normal.
JESUS, my legs hurt. Sorry. I wonder if I can chop them off and glue them back on when I'm healthy...
Wig came today. They couldn't get it in the colour I ordered, it was out of stock, so they sentone two shade darker. It's almost black, but god it's gorgeous. Much nicer than the on I ordered. Apparently to buy it would have been £140! Good old wig grant, how I love thee!!!..
What else? Oh, Isaved a woodpecker's life. He flew into my gran's window and I went and talked to him for half an hour until he was better and flew away. He was rather embarassed, he said. He has beautiful white and black speckled wings and a flaming red head, absolutely gorgeous, one of the few things in the world that I'm happy to admit is prettier than me...
Anyway, I iz tiredz and painedz. I shall write more when I iz feelz better...
Over and out chaps!
xXxXx
Monday, 8 June 2009
Short and sweet and painful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aha! You have a thought!