So, it was exactly this time fours years ago that two medical professionals knocked on my door to tell me that I had a mysterious lack of haemoglobin and needed to go to hospital. My immediate worry was of course how much make up to take... Aha. Little has changed. I'd like to say I was more like a fine wine or cheese now but blue lipstick is still the centre of my world. Tomorrow is the Great Anniversary. Part excited, part amazed. CANCER AND STUFF :D TOO SLEEPYCITED FOR WORDS. Must utilize bed. I am going banana bread bed mad, Monday is a tiring day to even think about, let alone live through! Just prepare for the party that is tomorrow... Ah, cancer, I do love you... So many excuses to have excessive fun :)
Constanze :) xXx
Monday, 27 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aha! You have a thought!