Yo yo yo yo yo :)
This is just a quick post, I have a new phone (YES A NEW PHONE IT WORKS AND EVERYTHING) and that's distracting me from everything today, it has special lights that lights up in many different very appealing colours whenever you do anything. LIGHTS. I AM NOT A MOTH. But yeah, I went to the optician today and everything is looking pretty rosy in terms of my eyes. My right eye is completely healed, you can barely tell all the massive trauma it's been through! There's a tiny bit of fuzziness (there's apparently a name for it but I've forgotten it because I never really knew it because I was too busy enjoying those exciting glasses you get to wear) in my left, just a bit of vague bruisy swelly area at the top of my nerve but it really isn't anything impressive.
I'm not too fond of the new way of measuring eye pressure, they do it differently to hospital. They just blast your eye with a little jet of air, it's almost traumatic. I had some photos taken too, got to see my retina looking pretty damn sexy. It's pretty unrecognisable from the picture they took when I was first diagnosed and my the pressure in my brain/skull/spine/etc was massive, you'd never guess they were the same eyes!
TIME TO PRESS BUTTONS.
Bye bye bye,
Constanze :)
Saturday, 7 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aha! You have a thought!