Monday, 13 June 2011

Human (As opposed to what exactly?!?) Metapneumovirus!



Yo to the yo yo yo. Hospital visit number 955430248934 occured today but there really wasn't much news. All I really found out was the name of the virus that's been bothering me this past week or so, good old human metapneumovirus has been hanging around... All those extra tablets have discouraged him somewhat now though and he's starting to get the message and bugger off like. Bangin'.

Because real life is just like pokémonz I have now made a list of all the viruses and I an ticking them off as I get them. I am now torn as to whether to ask you to contribute to my collection or not... On the one hand, I would like a complete set, on the other hand, viruses are horrible and could lead to me dying. I'll mull that one over. Compulsive collecting vs being alive... What would I be if I didn't compulsively collect things? It's what defines me. If I can put it in an album, I will. That's me. HOWEVER. There will be no collecting if I'm dead. Tough life choices happening right now.

The image above is the RNA DETECTED so panic panic panic sheet of paper I am now using as my tick list. RNA DETECTED. It says CONFIDENTIAL RESULT on the top, I feel like a spy. Spying on myself? Fuckinghell, there's always a flaw in my brain's plans. You know things are bad when you're spying on yourself...

I am zooming off. I have some more phlegm to cough out and I don't much want to do it on my laptop. I'm not sure circuitry likes ribonucleic acid and geneal mucus...

Stanze. xXx

1 comment:

  1. Have just noticed how awesomely full your globe is. I know you already know this, but I've been skipping past it for months to the yummy bloggy goodness, and gosh have a lot of people viewed your blog since I last noticed it. Except for Africa. Sub-Saharan Africa does not like Constanze, except in SA. SAd.

    ReplyDelete

Aha! You have a thought!