Friday, 11 March 2011

When will I will I be famous?

About now it would seem. Well, I say famous, it's actually far from that, a national newspaper had a tiny article about a survey the TCT did at the conference I went to and took part in. HOWEVER I find this very exciting and I'm using it as an excuse to claim I am now the most famous leukaemia sufferer in the universe. Fact.

The internet link is here-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/03/11/doctors-failing-teenage-cancer-patients-survey-finds-115875-22980733/

If you're wondering, I pretty much started stalking my gp before they decided sleeping 22 hours a day wasn't very normal. I am not a cat.

I suppose the question that has to come next, as Bros would say, when will I see my picture in the paper? I'm afraid I can't answer, I can't answer that.

Over and out, I have a very celebrity packed party to attend. It's being held in the exclusive location of my armchair and I'm pretty sure Albert Camus and Takeshi Kitano will both be there, raving it up to the sounds of my gangsta beatbox coughing. (Sore throat, can't swallow, swabtimes for me next week methinks). That's right, you heard, swabtimes. Place your virus bets now, motherfuckers. What the fuck am I on about? Too much swearing here, deepest apoligies, it's my inner homie being released by my wild cancery surveying lifestyle. Shut up me.

Eznatsnoc. XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aha! You have a thought!