Sunday, 5 December 2010

Something Happens And I'm Head Over Heels...

It would seem I never let go of a challenge.

"Could you actually be more faulty?" asked Brady just last week.

Well, it turns out I can. Because I'm a complete bandy legs I fell over in Café Nero on Saturday and broke the few remaining working parts of Constanze. Luckily though with all my practise of falling over with my dodgy legs, I actually managed to fall quite well to minimise a fall that should really have fractured at least 4 bones. Being the genius I am, I broke the fall with my face and made a thud so loud and elderly lady very nearly spilled her coffee. As I picked myself up my stunned Nero audience asked if I was alright, to which I replied with the classic comeback "Only my dignity is hurt", which in retrospect was a complete and utter fucking lie. I have bruised my forehead, eye and leg and moving my left arm is no longer an option. Still, if you're going to be in pain, at least do it properly.

So, what's the lesson here? Well, we have learnt that I always find out the answers to qiuestions posed in the end. Unfortunately, I never find out till I'm head over heels. Please, no one ask if I'm going to die or something or we're really in trouble, by jove.

Ciao, totseins and bayartai.

The Queen Of Faulty.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aha! You have a thought!