Sunday, 31 October 2010

I am Polyphemus!



You know how a post or two ago I said I was all finished with any treatment for my eyes? That they were the only part of me that worked? Well, I think I perhaps spoke too soon. Ahem. My left eye is now infected. Oopsy. It's actually looked a bit funny for weeks, but I only got round to remembering to tell the doctor recently, so yeah, double ahem. Lots of sexy stingy watering eye drops for me. Oh, delicious yum, tasty taste, cyclopstanze is on the loose, the moose about this hoo-use. Hoo-Use... Whooooo useeeeee.

... Luckily though, it doesn't affect my vision, so I didn't have to miss any "LET'S PLAY DARTS", yet again, can't complain. Not much to complain about at all really, apart from the usual 'Oh, my legs won't straighten', 'That tablet is HUGE', 'Wait a minute, that needle is IN MY BONE' and 'Ow, moving anything apart from my eyebrows hurts' problems.

Night night homies.

xxXXxx

P.s Hally Halloween. Enjoy yet another over commercialised holiday. Whatever happened to the good old days where all you had to do for a costume was roll around on the abattoir floor. I mean, everyone knows real blood sticks better than the fake stuff...

P.p.s This ojo business will not help the rumors that I'm an Aye Aye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aha! You have a thought!