Wednesday, 14 July 2010

When I die and they lay me to rest, I'm gonna go to the place that's best...

Hip Hip.

Well, welcome to another post in the busy busy cancery world of Stanze. Another trip to the hospital has made many new problems, solved many others and of course, led to the usual confused happenings of a pseudo-physics-goth in the 2007 Hospital Of The Year...

Now, I know I can be somewhat stroppy and volatile towards old Snowdon, but yesterday he redeemed himself and now I love him again. I mean, when push comes to shove he can't help looking like the bloke off the telly, and he is kind of saving my life. I think I have been mistaking his proffesionalism for coldness. And how could I dislike someone named after a mountain?! I want more friends as such. Kangchengjunga. Cool, yet unpronounceable. Sounds somewhat familiar...

Although my bone marrow is up and things are looking a lot better than they have been for quite a few months now, this terrible realisation still happened...

Snowdon- "Any other concerns?"
Constanze- "Only that transport won't get me back in time for Murder She Wrote..."
Nurse- "Oh god, what have we done to you?!?"

Obviously, Murder She Wrote is amazing. I don't know what on Earth she could have meant. Ahem.

Some new drugs were prescribed, for the itching. Snowdon said what they were and the transplant nurse looked alarmed... Turns out they're the ones I had a few weeks ago that made me somewhat happy and confused, and she warned Snowdon of my level of 'danger to society' when I've had them. Remember April 14th, anyone? Obviously, I used my wit and charm to convince him to prescribe them anyway. Druggy Constanze ftw.

I then left the important people to it and went off to wait for Nick. Good old Nick. No-sense-of-time, what-planet-am-i-om, I-so-trendy Nick. Only Nick was too busy to see me... :'(

I also had my hormone levels tested, results pending. Time to see if I have any excuses for being such a maniac. And I am seeing a special menopause person, or something. Have to go on HRT to protect me bones and whatnot. Jesus O Christo, I'm only 19! The pill is still a novelty- "Ooo, look at me being a responsible adult on the pill". HRT is simply taking growing up too far!

While waiting for my blood to be taken on old C floor (with a wonderful 47 people in front of me), I saw a woman who I thought look familiar walk in. That's Jamie's mum, I thought... Then, I thought, I must be going mad. Unless Jamie's made a seriously impressive recovery and risen from the dead she's got no reason to be here... So, she sat down and minutes passed... Then, Shona (Teenage cancer nurse lady who I'm not sure what her job is because all I've seen her do is chat. Although she is very good at that!) and I think she must've heard her call me Constanze because they turned round. Yet more chat and reminiscing about my old leukaemia chum ensued. The world is smaller than my waist! She hadn't recognised me at first because she's only seen me bald and with me grey wig. He he he, I am the master of disguise! I bled all over me skirt. Luckily it was red. See, whoever said I was unlucky?

Watched a program about cosmetic surgery last night. If you want any, you're sick and mad and need fish slapping. I've been sat in operating theatres, listening to the sounds of them cutting through my flesh. I'm fairly sure nothing is worth that, not even bacon. For god's sake grow up and be happy with what you've got. No one is, or will ever be perfect, not even the Supreme and Amazing Constanze Aloysia the Great. I mean, I have that godawful spine deformity that makes my coccyx stick out a mile, bingo wings, flatchestedness, wide shoulders, far too thin, an inch of hair but WHOOP DE DOO. My lovely nipples are repalening :DDDDDDDDD. And I have the best face since Doctor sung Spirit in the Sky.

Anyway, I must be off. Cause when you're on a holiday, you can't find the words to say all the things that come to youuuuuu, and I wanna go for foooddddddd. Do be quiet now Stanalot, these poor people have things to do. THINGS TO DO. Like rape and pillage. And stuff. Things. Everyone knows I am somewhat out of touch. Yeahhh. An old lady at a bus stop asked me what grime was. I said dirt. She looked confused. I was confused. Aaaarghh. Apparently it's music now :S

xXXxXXx

1 comment:

Aha! You have a thought!