Now, I know I'm ususally the biggest republican known to man, with one failed Queen assassination under my belt, but I've found myself stealing one of her most well known ideas this week.
Two Birthdays.
Well, maybe not two birthdays, but there are now officially two days a year where I shall celebrate me. One being in August, when my normal birthday occurs, and the other... It shall be known as...
The Amazing Anniversary Of Constanze's Obtainment Of Cancer Which Is Good As She's Not Dead Day!
I am sure there will be parties in the street, cake, raves, several statues, pilgramiges, rape and pillage, fire, warlords, minions and exotic animals, such as the Orange Sophomoose of Hokkaido.
The date for this exciting event is Friday 28th of May. I have told you in advance so you may all plan your great celebrations. Or just a grin that you all still have Stanze. Either way, I'm happy.
And how, I hear you ask, will Constanze be celebrating her skills at not dying? The details are hazy, but it's sure to involve Marcy and food and projectors and unhygenic chairs.
And now, I must go. There is a set of 6 books about coal mining that I feel I must own, but my mother claims that no 19 year old girl wants books about mining. I need to convince her with geotalk. You should've seen the carboniferous fossils! How can anyone not want extra rocks in their life? Coal>Lipgloss.
xXXxXXxXXx
Monday, 24 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aha! You have a thought!