Not sure what this post will be like or about... I am in a very good mood, my leg pain is below average and my hunger levels are very high. Lunch today simply looked wrong. I would have honestly rather eaten the BLANCMANGE or the FALOODHA! Or that omlette. In fact, any of my cooking creations... Yes, it was that bad. The word vomit seems fitting to describe its every dimension...
I am not supposed to be bending my right arm. I am failing mis-er-ab-ley at this task. So the needle pokes lots of things it shouldn't... Doesn't hurt though, so I don't really care!
Andy the Singing, Whistling Nurse of Sarcasm was telling me about newts earlier. Well, they were newts at the time, but he has since realised that he meant shrews. Genius, he is. Anyway, apparently they always run down these little tracks over and over. If you put a stick across one of them the shrew will run into it three times. The next time it will remember and jump over it. But if you take the stick away it just keeps jumping. He should not have told me this. Net time I am in hospital there will be 15 shrews, one pile of and and 120 sticks. And one really amazing show...
Family is getting here in... 40 minutes. Argh, just had to talk to a 'teenage nurse'. Strange. She gave me a form so I can have a 'Special Day'. Basically, some charity will pay for me to do whatever I want for a day... Their suggestions incude a relaxing day at a health spa or dinner cooked for me and my friends by a top chef... I have much better ideas than that. I wants me tickets to Erotica 2009 methinks, I can take my James and scare him with all the PCV, bless him. Or maybe one of the big stamp festivals... OR I COULD GET AN ICE CREAM VAN!!! AND PAINT!!! AND A DESERT!!! I don't think they have a big enough budget for that, crapcowfaceshit... I'll have to get more diseases...
My stomach is rumbling. Loudly.
Had a CT scan earlier. It was uneventful. I am failing at emebering what has happened in these past couple of days. Mmm, yummy apple time. I haven't eaten an apple in months... I don't know why. I think they are usually a little too hard for me, but this one is going off so it is rather soft. When I get out of here I shall have a kfc bucket filled with popcorn chicken. And seven pots of their gravy. Mmm, gravy...
Anyway, MY GRAN IS HERE!!! I had better go, I need my grantimes.
Over and out peeps!
P.s I may write a more medically informative post later..
Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
over means please reply now.
ReplyDeleteout means finished.
you cannot say over and out.
d(number of posts)/dt has been decreasing. I wish d^2(number of posts)/dt^2 to be positive now!
ReplyDeleteHelen