Sunday, 28 June 2009

Cancery Good Times...

I really don't know what people with cancer complain about... The sun is shining, I am awaiting the visit of a wonderful friend, and soon Chinese food will be lining my stomach... Yes, I am in pain. Yes, I am awaiting a horribley painfiul transplant and chemotherapy. Yes, I could drop dead at any moment...
But jesus, chin up, the world's a beautiful place! Birdies are singing, heels are high and corset is tight! People only die of cancer when they get mopey. The cancer doesn't kill them, the depression does... I should really become a cancer counciller or something, I have too much chirpy for one patient.
Also, I am sick of being called brave. Or people thinking this is all just a brave face. Or anything containing the word brave, in fact. I haven't had to try to get into this jolly cancer mental state, it's just how I am... Bravery is fighting off a lion with your bare hands. I'd be shit at that. I'd just try and talk him out of eating me. "I am so not yummy. I well taste of marmite, EEW". Shit, I'd be buggered if he liked marmite. Loved it, sorry. Love it or hate it.
Anyway, I am off, as my CD has ended and I need to create noise pollution or the neighbours might have a quiet life... And how terrible would that be?!
xXXxXXx

1 comment:

Aha! You have a thought!