Saturday, 20 October 2012

Here comes the antique rain

Ahoy and bonjour and a hundred more greetings on this wonderful October night. A wonderful October night to end a wonderful October day, the day being so wonderful due to me having a very deep conversation with a seagull and eating a lot of gravy. Classic. PLUS IT'S ONLY ELEVEN DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN OH YEAH.

It's currently chillax time as everything work experience is 100% sorted and I'm off tomorow and I've packed everything that fits in my (stamp print) (oh my god I have a philatelic problem) suitcase and all is good. All the things in the world that a girl could need for two weeks in London are ready to go... Socks with stamps on, socks with crocodiles on, fuckloads of tea, fuckloads of pants, green padlocks, multicoloured paper, an array of expensive drugs, the insides of a panda, custard creams and three Chinese goats. I should probably have packed more clothes and stuff but I'm sure I'll be fine, I can always wear stolen curtains or envelopes. Now the challenge is keeping my eyes open when looking at all the old stuff. I definitely should not have used the word expertise on the phone considering how much trouble I have saying the word photogravure. It has too much gravy in it and it's distracting.

Stand Up To Cancer was ont' telly t'other night (just adding a bit of Northern there for you) and it turns out that cancer is really serious. I mean, I know that but people get preperly destroyed by it, absolutely bombed to death. It eats people up like I shovel Doritos. And then just as the show ended I found out another cancery person I knew had passed away. It was completely shocking because it was one of those instances where they were healthy and well when you last had a chat. The last ever conversation we had was about biscuits though so at least she went out on a high. A great big sugary high. It's funny because I can't actually imagine a better way to go than the snack foods road... Rest in pieces (of cake) my friend :)

I should really be off to sleep, tomorow will be SWEET JESUS long. I should be having a rest when I get there but my computer has a big ass virus so I'll be running around East London like a man on fire trying to get all these dodgy "buy ipad women in bulk" adverts off my laptop, woohoo for really living the glamorous London life.

Nightingly night,
Constanze :)

P.s If anyone's in London over the next two weeks then give me a bell and we can do trendy things and hang out like teenagers on street corners and dance in puddles and eat all the animals.

P.p.s I've listened to "We don't have to take out clothes off" about 500 times today in my own private old fashioned party. Listen kids, museum first, sex later, nothing gets a man in the mood more than some 18th century portraits. This is definitely a reason why no one sees me as a siren, I need to stop using historical and geographical references in my romantic life. Want to be the Gambia in my Senegal? No Constanze, no one does, stop writing pornography and go to bed.

P.p.p.s Forgot to mention anything about my health. My stomach has been killing me bus aside from that all seems alright. And my awkward dose of thyroxine is driving my GP surgery mad. WHY DOES THIS CRAZY BITCH HAVE 125MG? WHY CAN'T SHE HAVE A NORMAL DOSE AND BE A REASONABLE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN? At least that's what I imagine they think whenever I walk through the door... I'm a troublemaker, never been a faker, doing things my own way, eating all the drugs.

1 comment:

Aha! You have a thought!