Tuesday, 28 February 2012

FYSOT 2012- The photos

So yeah, I am back and WOOHOO WHAT A WEEKEND. I'm currently too tired to write a blog post about my trip (there will be on soon though, fear not) but here's some photos of the madness that ocurred :)

Here's the boys of the Sheffield group looking handome as always-


Then the girls looking just as delicious-



And all of us combined to make a photo containing so much sexy that my camera almost melted-



Another terrible side effect of chemo become apparent-


Here we are doing our Cabaret performance-


Our chalet's disabled duck, one legged in true cancer style-


Here's Sheffield gatecrashing the stage (more on this in my proper post, Shef became a little notorious)-


And that's it for now. More fun in sentence form later.

Constanze :)

p.s OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST BLOW OUT MY NOSE???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aha! You have a thought!