Yo yo yo.
Just a quick little post to tell you the happenings of today before I forget them. This evening I met up with all the peoples about that cancer DVD thing I agreed to be in and my was I a bit useless. My main contribution to the brainstorming about advice to newly-post-cancer-patients was half shouting "Don't fall asleep during sex, it never goes down well" during the relationships bit... It's a valid point though, if you commit to having a shag then you must at least stay awake for the duration. If you're too tired then just say. No one's confidence is boosted by accidental sleep rape.
I suppose I wasn't that bad now I think about it. I did do some serious bitching about how all this cancer has delayed my possible return to uni just until I hit the ten grand a year fees.... Speaking of university, I looked a little silly when I declared I was taking this yellow balloon home before realising it was green. This was after I'd introduced myself as an Oxford physicist. Erghhh. Oh, and I added the bit about having to get all my friends to warn anyone I might meet that I have cancer so when I make horrendous cancer jokes they know it's because I have cancer and I'm not just a disgusting bitch. Well, I am that too, but in the more hate of short people way. They started it. I'd have ten million more brain cells if I didn't hit my head on EVERYTHING. Gah.
I also looked like a disgusting bitch when I laughed out loud at something the director said. He was like "I think we should film you talking while you're doing something to give the film some motion you know, like doing one of your hobbies". At this point I laughed loudly. I meant to laugh in my head. I wasn't laughing at the idea, it's very good, I was more laughing at the idea of filming me looking at some stamps as if that's remotely interesting. Or indeed any of my hobbies. "Yes, cancer has indeed been quite an experience" says Constanze as she incorrectly integrates x^2.
Broke my legs even more on a fruitless burrito hunt. I had three buses to get on to get home but I was well hungry so I got off one of them a stop early for delicious sexy burrito times but the fucking place was shit so I just had to wander down the road hobbling and being mistaken for a drunk by some other drunks. Fell asleep on bus number two and awoke to find the bus driver laughing at me. He stopped laughing when I caught him in his jovial moment. There is nothing hilarious about me slumped at 45 degrees with me gob open. Ok, maybe there is.
Bed now, extremely late, got to be up at six for hospital, arghhhhhh. No es posible.
Cancerstanze.
xXx
p.s I'm still missing a good 1/3 of my second to last blog post. Anyone seen it? I know it's around here somewhere...
Monday, 25 July 2011
Slobber on the walls, slobber on the window
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aha! You have a thought!