Friday, 27 May 2011

This time two years ago...



Evenings and whatnots. Just a couple of photos from my lymphocyte transfusion on Thursday. As you can see from the above photo I was drugged up like heller's like- they'd given me that drugs that makes me walk into lift doors and zigzag around the wards. And I only had a half dose! It doesn't really make me high, it's very hard to describe... My eyes go a bit stare-y apparently, it hits you like a wall of drunkenness, the whole world slows down and I'm only semiawake, don't really react to much... Still managed the thumbs up though. I'd still manage the thumbs up in a coma.

Tomorow is the The Amazing Anniversary Of Constanze's Obtainment Of Cancer Which Is Good As She's Not Dead day and I'm still not sure how I'll be celebrating. Haha, I piss on 50:50 odds.

Belows is my precious lymphocytes in their bag. Hungry little buggers they are, I haven't stopped eating since I had them. Day ward on Wednesday, being seen there weekly, there's the impending GVH risk to worry about with all those lymphos (whenever I write that I always think about nymphos- best not get the two confused). I am on rash super alert!

Constanze. xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aha! You have a thought!