Good evening folks on what has been a somewhat mixed day. I went to the doctors and set up a lovely repeat prescription then went for a nice day trip to Matlock Bath (well, as nice as a day trip to Matlock Bath can be, I suppose I did come to own a meter of sherbet) and had lots of fun but as I was coming home I found out the legend that was Eddie Stobart has died which was pretty distressing and then I was confused. And now I'm extra confused after that long sentence. All the cool celebrities have been dying recently-Pete Steele (still can't believe he died before I got to shag him), Kristian Digby, Solzhenitsyn, Mandelbrot... The world is seriously running out of cool people...
... Not cool ducks though. Only in Derbyshire would a duck crossing the road cause a huge tailback. I have literally never seen such a suave duck. Just walked into the road, taking his time, causing a commotion, because he is awesomeee. I really need to quit this accidental song plagerism business.
So yeah, not really sure what the medical update is here. As I think I mentioned, there's now one tablet that I can't get at hospital so I have to go to the doctor's instead, every month, which just means even more trips to medical institutions and it's so annoying because I go to hospital every week WHY CAN'T I JUST GET ALL MY TABLETS THERE?!? They really don't make it easy sometimes, the NHS. My poor legs. They'll need extra oiling.
There's a new lady doctor at the surgery, I suppose that's news. She seems nice enough, but it really is a bugger when you know more than your doctor. I've defintely spent too much time in hospitals, argh. Do I know this? Yes. Do I know that? Yes. I ended up finishing her sentences. And also, as per usual, she knew exactly who I was and all about me, despite ever having met me. There's only so much you can find out from medical records dear!
Off to finish watching Crimewatch now. I love a bit of crime.
Stanley knife.
xXx
P.s Forgot to tell you about the weirdest leukaemia side effect ever! I met a man whose fingernails fell off during chemo and when they grew back they got infected and turned into skin cancer and so he has to have some of his fingertips removed. Mental.
P.p.s Another thing- I found out that the sick notes are kept under higher security than the morphine. Perhaps I should be making a business out of nicking the sick notes and selling them- they're worth like their weight in gold! More money for more SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, 31 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Aha! You have a thought!