Argh. Eeg. Blerg.
Today was the day I discovered that having smelly green pus coming out of your right breast really isn't sexy. There's something very wrong with my hickman line, it absolutely fucking canes and it's all swollen and generally quite horrible. On Friday a nurse said it was nothing to worry about. Erm... Yeah... Let's all not worry about the mank leaking out of my chest because everyone's chest leaks mank. I'm going to have to seriously corner a doctor tomorow, I mean, it hurts so much I can barely lift a mug of tea. And we all know how important tea is!
On Friday I went for a blood transfusion. Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa. I was due two bags of delicious amazing wonderful blood to make me feel happy and perky and wonderful so I could actually do something for once but NO. I got there at 10, half dead from the two hours of bus journeys and sat down. By 2 there was still no sign of any blood. Damn blood bank wankers. My blood wasn't going to appear in time for me to have any. In the end I had to go home with no blood at all. Not even one bag. So now I still feel rotten, worse even, because of all that journeying for nothing. If I don't get my blood tomorow there will be deaths. Several. Hundred.
And that's the moaning part of my post over. Now, to the exciting part.
EEEE AIIIIIII EEEEE. That was the noise of an Excitedstanze. Mr German Stem Cell Donor sent me a card back! He wants to be my friend! He's an engineer and likes Japanese things and has a cat... Yes, he's just like me. Well, similar. I'm not sure he likes Wig Wam Bam as much. Nah, no one could like that song as much as me. I now know he's from Southern Germany. Is Southern Germany cool? I shall have to consult my Germans, Till and Purkiss. Tillkiss. The new Jedward? Definitely.
It's Valentine's day. I wonder if all the little leukaemia cells in one's blood all send each other cards?
I swear to god I had loads of things to write in this post but I seem to have forgotten them all. That, or I just want a nap. I always want a nap. Nap nap nap. Napsack. What's a napsack? I do not know, says Constanze.
On the subject of my green pussy boob (That's pus-sy, I don't have a vagina on my boob. I'm not THAT deformed), here's the best compliment ever, courtesy of my wonderful boyfriend- 'Oh Connie... I love the way your oozing chest accentuates the colour of your wig....!'. Erm... Thanks. I also got compared to a Yellowstone National Park geyser today. Whoever said romance was dead?
And that Ladies and Gents, is all.
xXxXxXx
Sunday, 14 February 2010
From a Constanze to a Grumpystanze...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A knapsack is the kind of rucksack that the Famous Five carry their lashing of ginger beer around in. Love you! xxx
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny ... love your sense of humor!
ReplyDelete