Anyway, my visit to hospital on Monday was shit boring. Another visual fields test. And that was it. Results, and a blood test on Thursday...
What's driving me mental? People trying to tell me how ill I am. My family, in particular. I know they just don't want me to keel over, and neither do I, jesus. But only I know what I'm capable of. This is one thing that none of them can claim experience over. Can't run marathons. Can't eat cream cheese. Can't go in massive crowds. Can't give blood. Can visit you. Can do kinky things with Matt Bilton. Can do more than one thing in a day. Can live my life like before...
Went to the dentist. I have teeth. Medical check ups this week have been decidedly uniteresting. No new cancers or diseases... Not even one.
I get all the girls. Just thought I'd let you know.
And now, speak of periods. Mine is being annoying and late. No, I'm not pregnant. Blood tests prove this. I haven't even had sex for over a month now, and I am starting to go insane (Apologies James for revealing our sex secrets over my blog... LOVE YOU!). This is through no erectile disfunction of James, or vaginal problems of mine. Of those, we have none. He has not seen me since hospital, and they are not the sexiest of places. (Annoying)^3. Anyway, off the topic of my sex life, and back to the origonal point of this paragraph, I am eargerly awaiting my period so I can start sticking needles in my stomach... And then get in the newspaper! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ah, cancer. The worst is yet to come. My transplant will near on kill me. Joy!
I am in a very good mood this evening. I have no idea why, I still don't know where Wally is. Woohoo. That was a bit cruel, sending a girl with impaired vision a Where's Wally card. You know who you are... Though the get well soon cards seem to be doing their job for now folks, I'm impressed! I told you the more cards I got the healthier I would be...
Cancer is boring at the moment.
Hospital tomorow. I have a review with a doctor, where I must clarify the rules on oral sex.
xXXx
Great Blog! :-).Love your outlook on life.Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteReckon you should collate all of this, chuck in some sexy photos and publish it as a book. I'd buy it :)
ReplyDeleteTrying to figure out how to incorporate guinness into a biochemistry/physics paddle, in a COMPLETELY win way. Bear with me on this one. x
ReplyDelete